Sunday 26 April 2015

Freebies : Kawaii Lady



Assalamualaikum, Hello world ;) Okay, on my previous post I had stated that I will post doodle as a freebies for you guys... So, this is the first collection that I would like to give.

This is a doodle of the anime character for this blog. Named Kawaii Lady. I make this doodle specially for my blog reader and follower as a thank you gift for all of you.. ^,^

Before taking this doodle, make sure you follow and obeyed a few rule below first :

  1. Make sure you already follow my blog, follow my blog first if you haven't.
  2. Don't re-draw my doodle and claim it as yours.
  3. Don't re-freebies my doodles.
  4. Use it for personal only, not for commission purpose.

How to get the image URL?
For chrome : Click picture for bigger size > Right click >  Choose (copy image URL)
For mozilla : Click picture for bigger size > Right click >  Choose (copy image location)

How to save the image?
Click picture for bigger size > Right click >  Save image as...







Actually, I only change the colour of the clothes only XD Sorry for that...I hope you love it although the eyes are not-quiet-successfully-drawn..Bye-bye see you later ( waving hand )

7 comments: